Chat
It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 14:56  

Donation / how to 
AuthorMessage
Site Admin

Post Donation / how to
oke i made this post after alot of requests for it,

i will never ask money to play the game or to et the game.

but since alot of you wanted to help out to keep the server and website's running and for all the work i do myself on the server i made this donation option for all of you,

some already helped out alot on the raise's we had * note's are under this post.

and some just because they like us or wanted to help out and the work i do for all of us dailly and things i make for the server myself

i just want you all to enjoy and hope we will get a big and nice group to play with

donate┬▒

* OKE THERE SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE LINKS, so type┬▒

http://fantasyworld.got-game.org

in your browser your self and then goto dontaions so you can use the donate or buy button (i took the links on here away for now)

20 Mar 2013, 15:36
Site Admin

Post Re: Donation
oke after some complains about me giving/selling items to a few members i will explain here what happend and will make it fair the ones that complained.

i gave 2 players items after donating:

1 because he didnt had much time to play since rl was to busy and he had to work alot so he donated to get the items he wanted,

2 i gave a player that also paid with me on the dedicated server so he would get at least somehting for spending money on the dedicated server.

* i lost 120 bucks on testing the dedicated server also, while it was even worse then my home servers.

i told the players i woudnt trade items for donations (again), but since some players complained that they didnt had much time on the server and wanted to donate to get a item of choose, i will do this:

in the next few days i will let the option open for the ones that want to donate to get some items thay normaly have to play for days for or isnt in the server normally yet.

prizes:

let me know how much you wanna donate and what you would like to get, so we can see what the options are for your amount :)

this will only be able the next days to make it fair for everybody that didnt had the option.
after donating contact me on here or on irc so i can give out the item.

go here to donate: http://fantasyworld.got-game.org/Donate.html
choose buy instead of donate.
its bether to type the link yourself in the webbrowser instead of using the link haha (or else after using the link click skip add on the top left corner)

i will be the only one who can do that.

for the ones who dont wanna donate or cant donate i will make it fair also:

i will make a event every 2 week on friday till sunday:

i will make a mob myself or maybe copy over a new mob on friday and will make a counting system on it,

and sunday when the event will end the top 3 players who have the most kills will be able to get a reward

1 prize a item from 75 till 80
2 and 3 place you can pick a lvl 75 item of choose.

i will hold this event every 2 weeks and maybe weekly later on.

i will also ask one of my gm's to make a chocobo race route,

so we can make that into a event also

hope this will solve the complains i got, bbut it will also give more complains for sure haha

thanx already for everything and its time to make some nice things for our server from now on,

so you all have nice and fun things todo

greets michael

25 Aug 2013, 13:38
Site Admin

Post Re: Donation
MAINPAGE DONATION IS OPEN AGAIN

go here:

http://fantasyworld.got-game.org/Donate.html

and click buy/donate to buy or donate to the server

or by using paypal and sending it email adress:

mvd87@live.nl

19 Nov 2013, 17:49