Chat
It is currently 19 Jan 2018, 23:21  

mIRC/IRC Server Chat 
AuthorMessage
Site Admin

Post mIRC/IRC Server Chat
contact me on irc:
Contact me on IRC @ irc.rizon.net channel: #fantasyworld - if you're familiar with IRC.

If you're not:
Click the 'Chat' button at the top of the forums if you're not a member or next to the logout button if you're signed in. Pick a nickname and click Connect to log in. If you forget to put #fantasyworld in the channel selection you may /join #fantasyworld after you're connected.

Password doesn't matter unless you plan on registering. In which case message NickServ with the following to receive an AUTH code via email, then send the AUTH with the command you'll receive in the email.
Code:
/msg Nickserv REGISTER password email@email.com

You must use your password within 30 seconds or logging in or you'll be changed to Guest.

Useful chat commands:
/msg name message, or double click their name to send a private message in a new tab.
/join #channel to join a specific channel on Rizon network.
/nick Allows you to pick and change your nickname appropriately[try to stick with your name on the server, it will help the GM identify you]

28 Jan 2013, 09:32

Post Re: mric/irc chat
I embedded it into the top of the forums now next to the logout button and members list. I still suggest getting a real IRC app if you plan on being a regular as the benefits aren't comparable.

30 Jan 2013, 04:29