Chat
It is currently 21 Aug 2017, 05:35  

Event ideas 
AuthorMessage

Post Event ideas
Post other event ideas besides just killing NM's

Events that I have seen done by GM's:

Race:
A race to get from Point A to Point B at level 1.

Leveling:
A race to get to a Level X, or whoever can get to the highest level in X time.

Hide and Seek:
GM hides in a zone, players look for the GM.

Some of my Ideas

Item Collecting:
Main idea would be a race to farm a set of items like maybe the three subjob items, or the Genkai 1 items, or X amount of testimonies, etc.
edit: now that I think about it, it "could" be exploitable, and I'm not sure how a GM would be able to confirm ra/ex drops

/random roulette:
GM /random's and everyone else /random's. person who rolls closest to GM "dies". repeat until last person standing. if /random is equal to GM's automatic win.

race to kill NM:
two groups of equal numbers race to see who kills the same NM first/fastest. (amphidrite, amphitere, apademek, Hadhayosh, shinryu, orthus all have multiple spawns)

25 Feb 2014, 06:53

Post Re: Event ideas
another idea for an event

PVP deathmatch

equal amount of players at both sides fight till the dead .. no regen, no cassie, no superfood .. first group to win 3 battles win the event
(1 on 1 pvp to find the ultimate winner)

28 Feb 2014, 15:29

Here's a crazy idea...

How about a couple rounds of uncapped events (uncapped cause it's hassle for GM to have to set and reset all the levels) but everyone come as weird job combos...none of the "by the book" stuff.

Might be fun....might be total fail...

I'm bored with farming jewels and was looking for reasons to get an event...

17 Mar 2014, 02:48

Helix wrote:
Here's a crazy idea...

How about a couple rounds of uncapped events (uncapped cause it's hassle for GM to have to set and reset all the levels) but everyone come as weird job combos...none of the "by the book" stuff.

Might be fun....might be total fail...

I'm bored with farming jewels and was looking for reasons to get an event...

Although I've not been online much recently (some family stuff going on) This is what I've been trying to do anyway lol, Came to one Abyssea NM event on COR and been trying to catch one that I can go on as PUP.

Would be a refreshing change to see something other than DRK, BLM, THF and MNK in the LS

17 Mar 2014, 10:26