Chat
It is currently 21 Aug 2017, 05:35  

New Level Cap Events! Save that 75 Gear! 
AuthorMessage

Post New Level Cap Events! Save that 75 Gear!
First let me thank all who participated in this weekends 75 cap events! Was the largest event turn out i have seen yet! (Sat Night) Seems everyone enjoys these so I'm going to make them a weekly thing.

I will TRY to post a time and event description several day before but if not ill give as much notice as i can.

Came up with a few rules, and suggestions for these events based on first two runs.

Suggestions:

~Be able to move around the game well. that means be familiar with tele NPC's, get your staing points, and know how to get to HNM spawns. I know i needed to refer to wiki today so im sure some of you guys did too.

~~Save your 75 gear or go farm some for the events! All those anjurations we toss just became useful again lol!

~~~If you are unfamiar with a particular NM do a little research so you can best choose your job for the fight. Need a good mix of jobs when capped at 75 :) As we seen today we can wipe one of these guys pretty easy.

Rules:

~I MAY port ppl to spawn but i will NOT bring you back if you HP after death. You need to bring RR or wait for raise.

~Only those there at the begining of the fight may /random. If you come late thats fine but you will need to wait for next fight to /random.

~Highest random gets his/her choice of the event items. (depending on # of ppl that may be top or top two /randoms). Second and Third place will ge thier choice of the tier 2 event prizes.

Next weeks events will be Sky Gods & Kirin and Kings.

Will try and do a run Sat Night and Sun Morning so i get ppl with both playtimes.

I will announce prizes day of event.

18 Nov 2013, 00:45

Post Re: New Level Cap Events! Save that 75 Gear!
Flat out had a great time with this. I'm sorry I missed the Saturday's run as Sunday was big fun! I'm really looking forward to next weekend!

What I liked about it, it forces us to re-think...we gotta be well rounded alliance and we gotta watch each other's back...just like the old days....

Thanks for the event idea Exe...great work! Mike should give you a raise...>.>

18 Nov 2013, 15:26

haha thanks helix :) Im glad everyone enjoyed it, i did as well. Ill post details for next weekends event soon. I spent some time last night testing out some things for these and will continue to do so.

I am always open to suggestions as well. Leave an idea in this thread and ill see if its feasible.

18 Nov 2013, 15:48

I wanted to make a post with capped event prizes for you guys to refer to since i will be doing these on a rugular basis.

Level 99 prizes for the Top /randoms will change for every event but i will choose what to offer out of the following list:

Enif Set
Karieyh +1 set
Thaumas Set
Hagondes Set
Dtnamic Belt +1
Iron Gobbit
Asperity Necklace
Tati Earing +1
Dosis Tahtlum
Aqreqaq Bomblet
Zuuxowu Grip
Atzintli Necklace
Tlamiztli Collar
Cetl Belt
Cho'j Band
Toro Cape

** For Armor sets you select one piece from the set**

Level 75 prizes will not change and are as followed:

Any 75 Salvage peice
Homam Set
Hachiryu Set
Novio
Dorje
Nanasusaya
Shenlong's Baghnakhs
Ninurta'a Sash
Sea Torques

*Just to refresh top lot gets One 99 item offered for that event*

**Second and Third place get One 75 item listed above**

19 Nov 2013, 19:45

I thought of another possibility for lvl 75 rewards along with the phantasmal abjurations that we can't get from Odin...

These are from Wings of the Goddess...don't know if Mike has coded them or not, but I'd love to have for lvl 75 capped events...

From Fiat Lux

Nightfall Great sword...coolest looking great sword in the game in my opinion...and a good one too...for lvl 75 that is.

Nocturnus Helm
Nocturnus mail

Had those once upon a time in retail...would love to have them again.

Just an idea...

20 Nov 2013, 06:39

Sadly Helix Body/Helm are not working i teased them the other day. I will check GS today though i think it may work :)

20 Nov 2013, 15:08

Sweet!...I love that sword...partly cause it just looks cool!...look forward to tnights run even though not really interested in this particular set...I want the kheirya +1. But I will come out and help others get their armor sets...and maybe I might get a Nightfall!...>.>

20 Nov 2013, 19:06

我试试中文

10 Dec 2013, 07:33