Chat
It is currently 21 Aug 2017, 05:25  

==NEW POINT SYSTEM FOR EVENTS== 
AuthorMessage

Post ==NEW POINT SYSTEM FOR EVENTS==
The Point System and How it Works
We are using this system to give everyone a chance to obtain every type of gear available in the game.

You will be able to see a list of items and how many points they cost, which will allow you time to decide what you want to spend points on. There will no longer be /random events

You will also be able to see how many points you have by viewing the link to the DKP.

Points can and only will be given by a GM. The points given per event is decided by the GM running the event, if you have a issue with how many points you recieved from a certain event then that issue will only be discussed with the GM that ran that particular event.

Lastly keep in mind we are just starting this point system and all items point values are subject to change by the GM team's discretion.

Ways to Earn Points
Players will earn points for events and even sometimes earn bonus points for staying for the full event. (Points per event will be decided by the GM running the event)

Another way players can earn points while events are not going on is by farming *Tanzanite Jewels*. Players can trade Tanzanite Jewels to GM's for points, they will have to trade 12 Jewels for every 1 point.

Point Cost of Items

5 Point Items
10 Point Items
15 Point Items
20 Point Items
Ocelomeh Headpiece +1
lvl 75 items
Erlene's Notebook
Change job to Lvl 99
Ocelomeh Harness +1
Homam Armors
Memoria Sachet
Aureole
Mekira-oto +1
Twilight Torqe
Iron Gobbet
Galdr Ring
Mekira Meikogai
Potestas Bomblet
Twilight Armor
Strigoi Ring
Nefer Khat +1
Duplus Grip
Maniacus Sash
Nefer Kalasiris +1
Elders Grip
Mikinaak Breastplate
Costume Items
K'ayres Ring

25 Point Items
30 Point Items
35 Point Items
40 Point Items
Drachenhorn
Enif Armor
Twilight Belt
Friomisi Earring
Matanca Harness
Thaumas Coat
Laeradr Breastplate
Eddy necklace
Stoicheion medal
Karieyh Haubert
Laeradr Helm
Epona's Ring
Pya'ekue Belt +1
Anger Bomblet
Dynamic Belt+1
Atheling mantle
Hagneia Stone
Strendu Ring
Swap 75-95 Weapons
Asperity Necklace
Portus collar
Zoran's Belt
Locus Ring

45 Point Items
50 Point Items
75 Point Items
80 Point Items
Steelflash Earring
SoA Feet
Swap 99-4 Weapon
SoA Legs
Black Belt
SoA Hands
Raider's Poulaines +2
SoA Head
SoA Weapons NQ

85 Point Items
90 Point Items
100 Point Items
150 Point Items
Yaoyotl Helm
Quiahuiz Leggings
SoA Body
SoA Weapons +1
Reforged Hands +1
Quiahuiz Helm
Reforged Legs +1
Reforged Body +1
Reforged Feet +1
Whirlpool Greaves
Reforged Head +1
Whirlpool Mask

300 Point Items
99-4 Weapons

Table by Skymeck.

Link to DKP

Last edited by Mutilation on 12 Feb 2014, 16:12, edited 6 times in total.

31 Jan 2014, 02:47

Post Re: ==NEW POINT SYSTEM FOR EVENTS==
Nice to see something like this posted! 1 up for mutilation lol

31 Jan 2014, 08:06

Nice work! I like it! I am assuming SOA head, body, hands, legs and feet is the "skirmish" gear...Hagondes, Cizin, Iutil, Otronif and Gendewitha. Very nice. Look it up on blue garter if you need more info... http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Skirmish_Armor

Last edited by Helix on 14 Feb 2014, 07:00, edited 1 time in total.

31 Jan 2014, 17:37

yea its the skirmish gear.

31 Jan 2014, 22:01

yes we will be doing lvl 75 events still, i for one prefer them over 99 fights because im a old school player myself. I am glad everyone seems to like the system.

31 Jan 2014, 22:09

I have to agree with Helix and Mutilation. Doing 75 cap events reminds me of the good old days when FF was all new and exciting. Like waiting for 3 days for Nidhogg to spawn and someone accidently target a Darter when trying to claim lol. Or a good old fashoned Spike FAIL :P

01 Feb 2014, 01:39

How do you sign up to get your name on the DKP list? I started to do the "join" tab but our server wasn't listed so I didn't go any further with it.

03 Feb 2014, 00:51

Helix wrote:
How do you sign up to get your name on the DKP list? I started to do the "join" tab but our server wasn't listed so I didn't go any further with it.

It gets added automatically when you participate in an event, the GMs take care of it.

03 Feb 2014, 01:03

Had a blast with the lvl 75 cap event last night. Thanks for the fun!

I have a suggestion if you don't mind.

The "offtime" farming of Tanzanite Jewels is a bit of a traffic jam in some places.

Our choices are:

Briareus
Indrik
Hadhayosh
Ningishzida
Apademak

Briareus is decent solo fight...he uses some special abilities that will put you in the yellow if not paying attention...but...he only drops two jewels. There are two Briareus up, but that doesn't help promote duoing.

Indrik...the traffic jam. It's an easy solo fight. He doesn't use special abilities though he can hit pretty hard at times...drops 4 jewels. This is the fight everyone is trying to farm jewels with.

Hadhayosh is a soloable fight but it is def not an easy fight. I suggest making this mob drop 8 jewels to inspire duoing and take the solo heat off Indrik (as their is only 1 Indrik and there are 3 Hadhayosh).

Ningishzida is a soloable fight. Not as hard as Hadhayosh, but more challenging than Indrik and Briareus. Drops 4 jewels.

Apademak, due to the petrify...almost demands a duo. It absolutely should drop 8 stones so each member can get 4.

In the original thread about the salvage +1 gear, Mike said the mobs and drops may be adjusted...I think now is a good time to adjust them.

Bump Briareus to 4 jewels like Indrik to spread the easier soloing around a little...

Leave Ningishzida as is.

Raise Hadhayosh to 8 jewels

Apademak...raise to 8 jewels

Just a suggestion...thanks for listening!

06 Feb 2014, 18:18

We might add more mobs for people to choose from but we are not wanting them to be mobs you can just afk kill for jewels its supposed to be hard to get. honestly best solution to your problem on all of these, level a second char as whm or rdm and bam all of them are easy just have to pay attention

In my opinion the Jewel mobs are not hard enough, literally they can all be taken down with ease as long as you pay attention for about 1-2 mins

06 Feb 2014, 18:43