Chat
It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 14:57  

Known Crash Issues 
AuthorMessage

Post Known Crash Issues
Obvious thread is obvious...list known crash issues here along with a timestamp/date and when the issue has been resolved.

2013-05-31

Staff Weaponskill Myrkr crashes entire server.

31 May 2013, 23:11

Post Re: Known Crash Issues
known crash issue

r0 when pulling to many mods at once causes lag making the retrieving sky rocket to over R1000 to the person that pulls but for the rest of us we lose retrieving signel or get d/c'ed out of game

dynamis stone mods some times spawn 2 to 4 other mods at a time which is ok but when someone pulls like 5 stone mods at once that drops the retrieving number as the other mods spawn .. if we could just lower the mod spawn count to like two mods per stone mod it mite lower the crash or lag issue

13 Jun 2013, 20:22

Spent a few mins in dynamis Sandy earlier today. One thing I did consistently notice is that the R0's seem to be very much in line with the fact that all the npc's start casting some sort of buff at the same time.

Having multiple mobs attack at once had almost no lagging affect for me, but mid fight, when all the npc's not engaged starting casting blaze spikes or protect or shell etc etc, bring on the R0.

Anyway not sure how relelvant that is to our lag issues, but its food for thought.

Mike

01 Jul 2013, 21:11

Khimaira causes server to crash when it dies, exactly at 0% hp before drops are generated.

05 Aug 2013, 23:00

Summoner Job crashes the server when casting another avatar after first one dies or retreats and engages the mob.

06 Aug 2013, 01:29

Beastmaster job seems to be unstable after some testing this evening (Aug. 6 10:40pm EST). Nothing in particular that has been narrowed down.

07 Aug 2013, 02:41

I think just being a puppetmaster crashes the server,which is odd since i lvled it to 42

27 Aug 2013, 15:20

My install crashes when leaving the cutscene from CoP mission 1 gotten when entering Delkfutt's Tower for the first time.

After the cutscene plays and it goes to return control to the player, my minimap pops up, a chime goes off, then the screen whites out and crashes.

Happened about 30 times, my character is stuck ion the cutscene. I just started over another toon because I just wanted to kill crabs that bad that I couldnt wait.

04 Oct 2013, 05:05

windy mission 1/1. opened quest went to orarastary got cutscene there. went to tower in east sarabuta and npc at entrance is "Ace of Spades" not npc its suposed to be. go in tower to cracked wall for cutscene with brother and sister team and either build 100 crash's, stalls in downloading data or goes into cs gets into and locks up entirely. any thoughts patch i might have missed granted im old and not great at forum hunting

17 Oct 2013, 15:53

20 Oct 2013, 17:10