Chat
It is currently 25 Sep 2017, 19:44  

So, Ashita and Sup 
AuthorMessage

Post So, Ashita and Sup
Hay, I'm Renny! Nice ta' meet ya' all! I'm new too this server so please treat me with respect!
Anyway, this probably a set of weird questions but here I go!

1. Will any Ashita client work for this server? Since it generally is an open public client?
2. Since I am torrenting the FFX Ultimate Collection file will the updates be apart of the files or will I have too download the Update Patch seperately?
3. What is the mIRC file? Is it like a separate chat file or something? Sorry, I'm a bit new too this place so I'm just a bundle of 20 questions.

06 Feb 2014, 17:17

Post Re: So, Ashita and Sup
I have too download the Update Patch seperately?

All Software And Games
http://www.compressedfullygameaz.in

04 Apr 2014, 20:09

Post Re: So, Ashita and Sup
I have a answer to the 1st question: Fantasy World has been shut down to Square Enix Copyright Infringement. Someone who may have been banned reported the dev. The dev mentioned that he has ignored the letters and emails that was sent and it caught up to him. Your best bet is to find a different server to play on.

I know in one of the forums, one of the GMs stated there are new ones to play. I would suggest following that direction.

05 Apr 2014, 12:46