Chat
It is currently 25 Sep 2017, 19:36  

Greetings 
AuthorMessage

Post Greetings
hello. I am Gundarius. I just came to this server I was on another server and had bad fall out with the leader of the server. I was a GM I tested a lot of things on private server I coded things And I had very bad fight with the leader about something personal in my life. He crossed the line. And after 2 of my very best friends left the server and right now are not playing anymore because of the leader they don't want to start over again. Ive learned a lot of things about this leader plus I learned even more from ex Gm's that this leader has 2 faces. they were removed from the server. So ya 2 face people can kiss my ass.

So here I am. I have played this game since release of it. Ive done everything in the game. I ran a LS that was top 3 on Titan server. I am basically here to have fun Help people Help the server Help the leader help the gms. I don't have to play the game at all I don't have to help anyone. I CHOSE TOO. I am currently learning how to develop my own server. For all my LS mates from long ago. that's about 20 30 people. Im here just to have fun and release stress. Because let me tell ya The leader of this server knows what im talking bout with being tired and stressed. lines and lines of code. Lua using myphpadmin having to deal with MySQL ect ect. ITS pain. and need to take break. SO Right now Just want to meet people make new friends. Because let me tell ya I hope the server I was on shuts down because leader is an ass. You guys look like you just want to have fun that's what I want. I hope to meet everyone. take care see you in game

Gun.

29 Sep 2013, 05:01

Post Re: Greetings
I m here just to have fun and release stress.

Click Here To Download Game
http://www.icore3games.com

22 Apr 2014, 12:05