Chat
It is currently 25 Sep 2017, 19:42  

Hello! 
AuthorMessage

Post Hello!
Wanted to ay hello and to thank those that made this available.

I haven't played for a few years. Was thinking about trying FFXIV 2.0 but have not been sold on yet. While I was fishing around, I found a few free servers. Some appear to be nuked and some seem a little limited. This one looked to be the best...very much looking forward to getting started.

I quit retail version about 3 years ago...I had gotten my bst and rdm to 90 and most other jobs to 50 in anticipation for the 99 lvl cap...I got frustrated with abyssea and just quit.

I have downloaded and installed the game up through wings and supposedly abyssea add-ons. I updated playonline and file checked and fixed the ffxi files. I got the ffxi-boot.exe and the ini and pput them in the ffxi main folder...so alll I guess I need is an IP address and name.

Do I need to PM someone to set up?

13 Oct 2013, 06:57

Post Re: Hello!
This is the current IP though it may change: 87.208.194.76

Put it in the FFXI-boot notepad in the FINAL FANTASY XI folder

13 Oct 2013, 17:24

Wanted to say "Thank you very much!" one more time.

I have been having an absolute blast! I'm not playing the "old fashioned way".

I have been working on leveling everything. I took all my fav jobs to 16 in Gustaberg using Cassie and books. Then I went in the Dunes, finishing up getting all of them to 28-30. I use one set of gear and then level any job that can use up to a zone max before switching to another one. I did melee's first then doing spell casters and Rng last.

I know, not normal. I noticed you level so fast, it's very easy for your skills to get way-way behind. To fix that, I started War with SH axe then did Bst and Rng with axe. I did Paladin and Rdm for sword. Doesn't work too well for Thf, Nin or Drk but...it's a system. Whm is swinging hammers and Smn and Blm are staff fighters.

I'm not a fan of Bard, Dnc, Sch, and the two new jobs. Once I get all the "others" to 50, I'll focus on my fav job of all, Bst...Once I get it topped out, I'll prob do War and Nin.

I leveled Sam and Mnk to 16, but they are not my priority jobs either...I do like them better than the 5 jobs listed above...but not enough to invest pay time in at the moment.

Thanks so much for taking the grind out of this and just letting it be fun to play. The old addiction is back, stronger than ever! (Much to my wife's irritation!)

See you in game! As soon as I get some jobs to "useful level"...I'll gladly work with anyone to get things done.

I want to be able to duel wield my Bst Relic and Mythic. I have no idea how to get these things or what I need to do...figured I'd cross that bridge when I was appropriate level.

In retail, I had Bst 90 and Rdm 90...but I don't want to be a back line "support staff" anymore...I like Rdm but I think They got ripped off on melee skills. The new Rune Fencer to me is a slap in the face...The game already had a fencer...it was called "Red Mage"...but thanks to it's crappy sword skills...it never got to be what it really could have been. Rdm should have had an A+ rating in daggers and fencing style swords...and should have used a gun instead of a bow...their AF looks right out of the Three musketeers.../rant over.

16 Oct 2013, 13:44

I have downloaded and installed the game up through wings.

Download Free Gta Games
http://www.newgtagamesfreedownload.blogspot.com

14 Apr 2014, 15:30