Chat
It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 21:13  

Sandorian Mission 2-1 
AuthorMessage

Post Sandorian Mission 2-1
Sandoria mission "The rescue drill" cutscene is not working.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/The_Rescue_Drill

-Talk to Vicorpasse, then Laurisse, and finally Narvecaint near the entrance to Ordelle's Caves. After speaking with all three, enter Ordelle's Caves.

When I speak to Laurisse, we turn to Narvecaint but the cutscene doesn't load and we just stand there stuck.

The npc names in game are incorrect, but their names in cutscene are correct. Laurisse is named 'Tamyula' in game.

#Edit: fixed with the last update. My game crashed 2 times when the npc was supposed to give me the bronze sword but he eventually gave it to me.

04 Nov 2013, 22:11

Post Re: Sandorian Mission 2-1
I'm actually on this mission, and everytime I talk to the NCP's, they just say "You do not posses.." and when I speak to Taluya, she ends up getting me stuck, and I can't move nor do anything. No one ends up giving me the sword, nor the CS. I have done the update and all of the other repercussions, but still to no unveil im stuck on 2-1.

19 Dec 2013, 20:56

I'm currently having an issue with this mission where I cannot talk to any of the NPCs in La Theine Plateau. They only say there is a Rescue Drill in progress and to stay out of the way. I accepted the mission from the Gate Guard in South San d'Oria and no other NPC will talk to me to continue it. I have tried talking to all other NPCs involved with this mission and got nowhere.

22 Jan 2014, 11:33

Ancalima wrote:
I'm currently having an issue with this mission where I cannot talk to any of the NPCs in La Theine Plateau. They only say there is a Rescue Drill in progress and to stay out of the way. I accepted the mission from the Gate Guard in South San d'Oria and no other NPC will talk to me to continue it. I have tried talking to all other NPCs involved with this mission and got nowhere.

ya another missions that is bugged. if you are using the FFIXbooter switch to ashita instead (pick a reversion) and try it. but till maintenance can be preformed on the server things are going to stop working. another thing you can try is create another character and try again. you can also try MXIbooter but its almost the same as FFXIbooter.

22 Jan 2014, 21:14

I've been using Ashita since I started so not sure if it's got to do with that, but my current theory is that after accepting the mission from the gate guard, I was wandering around Northern San d'Oria and accidentally clicked on the Door to the Papal Chambers in the Cathedral and I think I got a cutscene from the Sandy 7-1 Mission where they send you through Bostaunieux Oubliette to kill a NM Orc in West Ronfaure.

Not sure why it let me get this cutscene, not being on that mission and all, but I tried going through the objectives for it and got to the ??? spawn point for the Orc and was able to pop him and kill him, but checking the ??? again after killing him would not give me the key item I needed to complete the mission.

So I think I'm well and truly stuck on the Nation missions for now since it doesn't even let you change your allegiance if you're in the middle of a mission.

23 Jan 2014, 20:52