Chat
It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 21:12  

ZM-4 
AuthorMessage

Post ZM-4
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/The_Temple_of_Uggalepih

Sacrificial Chamber
Inside, gather up and prepare. You will now enter an uncapped BCNM against 3 Tonberry NMs. Buff inside, as they'll wear upon entering the BC.

The bug here is , when you click the door and you start the BCNM the server crashed.

03 Nov 2013, 21:49

Post Re: ZM-4
didn't have any crashing issue. but the 4 unlit lights are broke. have to use "skeleton-key plugin". also the switch to open the gate from the other side is broke.

05 Jan 2014, 02:33

Joat wrote:
didn't have any crashing issue. but the 4 unlit lights are broke. have to use "skeleton-key plugin". also the switch to open the gate from the other side is broke.

Yeah, someone fixed the crashing issue a couple days ago. Having a breakpoint on "(m_PBaseEntity->objtype == TYPE_MOB)" didn't really make sense for "::changeSkin" since changeSkin is only used on mobs.

Once the NPC/TextIDs have been corrected, the BCNM should work fine although I can't say for sure if the rest of the mission will work since there's no documentation/log on any missions being scripted post Zilart. Yes i realise this is a Zilart Mission but i'm just letting you know in this post that there's no 'checklist' for missions post-Zilart. Check the link below to get a better understanding of what i mean (i know, i'm terrible at explaining).
https://wiki.dspt.info/index.php/Missions

Need help adding a BCNM? Check this out! | Click here for a guide on scripting missions.

05 Jan 2014, 11:01

so what you are saying is that only part of the main story line has been implemented but is still broke.
and that there are no plans to implement the other old as dirt content?

that's what I gathered from your link.

06 Jan 2014, 05:03

Since Zilart missions is an important part of this project, I thought you might want to know that there are some issues with mission 7 (6 on your list from link above) "Chamber of Oracles".

I have recently updated game so that is not the issue.

When Cut scene starts, Zeid starts talking to you. He is invisible apparently. You head moves as if looking at a target but nothing is there. Later, when the dawn maidens speak...they are also "invisible". Shortly after the point of dialogue where Zeid says something like "what does that have to do with the archduke and his brother"...client black screens and crashes.

I stayed there in chamber for awhile kept doing it and every time, same place...boom.
After frustration kicked in, I warped out and haven't been back in. This was New years ever or new years day...forget which.

Just letting you know since getting zilart to work is the objective...

07 Jan 2014, 14:37

Bugs NOT related to custom content go here: http://bugs.dspt.info

Need help adding a BCNM? Check this out! | Click here for a guide on scripting missions.

07 Jan 2014, 15:05