Chat
It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 21:11  

Windurst 1-1 NPC 
AuthorMessage

Post Windurst 1-1 NPC
Windurst 1-1 npc "Hakkuru-Rinkuru" is bugged. You need him to progress the mission but he has no interaction.

17 Jan 2014, 07:40

Post Re: Windurst 1-1 NPC
Beatmania wrote:
Windurst 1-1 npc "Hakkuru-Rinkuru" is bugged. You need him to progress the mission but he has no interaction.

worked when I did it. I created a new character and started windy missions. haven't had any issues yet. atm rank 2

if you are using the FFIX booter that may be the problem. for some reason some things don't work well with it.

17 Jan 2014, 19:21

oh, that's good to know, thanks. i use ashita so i don't think it's that. here's what happened: i forgot to talk to the gate guard before talking to him and he gave me a quest to get a block of animal glue. i gave it to him and he rewarded me with gil. i then talked to the gate guard who told me to go talk to him and now he won't talk to me. if anyone knows what i can do or if anyone can fix that bug, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

20 Jan 2014, 12:51

Beatmania wrote:
oh, that's good to know, thanks. i use ashita so i don't think it's that. here's what happened: i forgot to talk to the gate guard before talking to him and he gave me a quest to get a block of animal glue. i gave it to him and he rewarded me with gil. i then talked to the gate guard who told me to go talk to him and now he won't talk to me. if anyone knows what i can do or if anyone can fix that bug, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

start another character. also note that some plugins that are built in to ashita can cause problems. try unloading all of them and see if that helps.
to unload them fast edit the plugin ini file and just remove them from the list.

20 Jan 2014, 19:08